24 September 2020

DFI Course - Epilogue

Exam Results

This is just a quick note to say that 8 days after taking the Google Certified Educator Level 1 Educator exam I received an email from Google saying:

Hi Terry,

Here are the results from your recent Google for Education certification exam:

Examination Successful

Congratulations! You have passed the Google Certified Educator Level 1 exam.

Badges

It also came with instructions on how to add a badge (like the one above) to my emails, blogs, sites etc. Now I didn't think that this sort of thing mattered to me, but actually, I worked pretty hard over the past 9 weeks, including watching hours of YouTube clips and completing numerous practice questions the weekend before the exam, so I've decided I am going to add the badge.

Thanks

My very genuine thanks go to Mark Maddren and his team for all the help they have given me over the past 9 weeks - especially with the technical glitches during the exam last Tuesday. I really enjoyed the DFI course and I wish all teaching staff had the opportunity to be part of this programme.

And Next?

Well, Rowena Clemence and I have already started talking about the Level 2 on-line course. Just not straight away.

1 comment: